Accommodation and location of the conference:
Djurönäset, Stockholm archipelago (www.djuronaset.com) The open part of the conference and Civil Rights Defender of the Year Award Ceremony will take place at Eric Ericsonhallen located in the city centre of Stockholm (www.ericericsonhallen.se)
Registration and info desk, opening hours: 08.30 – 19.00, every day
The joint conference sessions (presentations and panel discussions) will be held in English with Russian interpretation. The languages of the workshops are noted in the programme.
Civil Rights Defenders Digital Security Clinic:
- A place to meet digital security experts.
- A brief consultation on how you can improve your digital security right now.
- Hands-on assistance on how to solve issues with security technology you are already using.
- Advice on software, tools and methods to stay safe when communicating online.
- Let an expert take a look at your computer if you suspect there is a virus or malware on it. Social Media Campaign Corner:
Next to the Digital Security Clinic you will find the Social Media Campaign Corner, where you can join online campaigns for human rights and Human Rights Defenders all over the world.
Come find out more about the Natalia Project, the world’s first alarm system for Human Rights Defenders at risk.
Opening hours: 08.00 – 09.00, 17.00 – 19.00 and during all coffee breaks.